HERBS - CHUCHUHUASI | MAYTENUS MACROCARPA
Form: Powdered Extract 4:1 in 120 capsules (30 day supple at 4 per day)
Chuchuhuasi is a tree. The barks, roots, and leaves are used to make medicine.
Chuchuhuasi (Maytenus laevis) has long been used to aid in temporary relief of minor aches & pains, and is also believed to relax the muscles. Native Amazonians drink Chuchuhuasi for a boost of energy, considering it to be an aphrodisiac and overall effective body tonic. Our superb quality Chuchuhuasi 4:1 Powdered Extract is sustainably sourced from the bark, roots and leaves of a tree in the Western Amazon.
High Potency | Relief of Minor Aches & Pains | Sustainably Sourced
- People take chuchuhuasi by mouth for arthritis, back pain, broken bones, diarrhea, complications after childbirth, joint disorders, sexual arousal, and as a tonic.
- People apply chuchuhuasi to the skin for skin cancer.
- As a food, chuchuhuasi is used as a flavoring agent.
How does it work?
- Chuchuhuasi might slow cancer growth. It might also prevent bacterial and fungal infections.
- Chuchuhuasi contains chemicals that have antioxidant effects.
Suggested Use: 1/4 teaspoon in tea or smoothie
** Information on the traditional uses and properties of herbs are provided on this site is for educational use only, and is not intended as medical advice. Every attempt has been made for accuracy, but none is guaranteed. Many traditional uses and properties of herbs have not been validated by the FDA. If you have any serious health concerns, you should always check with your health care practitioner before self-administering herbs. **