1.What Can be Sold on Our Daily Magic and Our Daily Magic
2.What Cannot be Sold on Our Daily Magic
3.Representing Yourself, Your Shop, and Your Listings Honestly
4.Privacy and Protecting Personal Information
5.Creating and Uploading Content
6.Building a Positive Reputation Through our Reviews System
7.Providing Great Customer Service
8.Responding to Requests for Cancellations, Returns, and Exchanges
- What Can be Sold on Our Daily Magic and Our Daily Magic
Our Daily Magic is a unique marketplace. Buyers come here to purchase items that they might not find anywhere else. Everything listed for sale on Our Daily Magic must be magical, vintage, or a craft supply.
magical items are items that are made and/or designed by you, the seller.
We look to host items that promote healing, conscious awareness/mindfulness, ritualistic practice, holistic advancement and are generally for the good of humanity. If you are unsure that your item meets this standard, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
We encourage you to be transparent about where and how your products and supplies were made and where your materials come from. You can disclose whether your items have social or environmental attributes, such as organic or recycled. You can also disclose the location of manufacture.
- 2. What Can't be Sold on Our Daily Magic
Even if they otherwise meet our magical, vintage, or craft supply criteria, prohibited items, services, and items that violate our intellectual property policies are not allowed to be sold on Our Daily Magic.
Our Daily Magic may remove any listings that violate our policies. Note that listing fees are non-refundable. Our Daily Magic may also suspend or terminate your account for any violations.
If you are raising money on behalf of a charity, you must obtain that charity’s consent.
- Representing Yourself and Your Listings Honestly
At Our Daily Magic, we value transparency. Transparency means that you honestly and accurately represent yourself, your items, and your business.
By selling on Our Daily Magic, you agree that you will:
- Provide honest, accurate information in your About section.
- Honor your Shop Policies.
- Accurately represent your items in listingsand listing photos.
- Respect the intellectual propertyof others. If you feel someone has violated your intellectual property rights, you can report it to Our Daily Magic (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Privacy and Protecting Personal Information
- 5. Creating and Uploading Content
As a member of Our Daily Magic, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content, like listings, Convos, text, photos, and videos. In order to keep our community safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is:
Abusive, threatening, defamatory, harassing, or otherwise in violation of any Anti-Discrimination Policy; in violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights; or false, deceptive, or misleading.
- Building a Positive Reputation Through our Reviews System
Reviews are a great way for you to build a reputation on Our Daily Magic. Buyers can leave a review, including a one to five star rating and a photograph of their purchase, within 100 days after their item’s expected delivery date. The estimated delivery date is the purchase date + processing time + shipping time.
- On the rare occasion you receive an unfavorable review, you can reach out to the buyer or, if the review is less than 3 stars, leave a response.
- Reviews and your response to reviews may not:
- Contain private information;
- Contain obscene, racist, or harassing language or imagery;
- Violate our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
- Contain prohibited medical drug claims;
- Contain advertising or spam;
- Be about things outside the seller’s control, such as a shipping carrier, Our Daily Magic or a third party; or
- Undermine the integrity of the Reviews system.
Extortion is not allowed on Our Daily Magic. Any attempt to manipulate reviews through threats, intimidation, or bribery is considered extortion and is strictly prohibited on Our Daily Magic. Extortion includes when a seller offers a buyer additional goods, services, or compensation in exchange for a positive review.
Shilling is strictly prohibited on Our Daily Magic. Shilling is the fraudulent inflation of a shop’s reputation by use of an alternate account. The intent of shilling is to make a seller look more desirable by increasing the shop’s number of sales and overall review score. Not only does it violate our core value of transparency, but it is considered to be a deceptive business practice by the US Federal Trade Commission. Reviews must reflect the honest, unbiased opinions, findings, beliefs, or experience of the buyer.
- 7. Providing Great Customer Service
We expect our sellers to provide a high level of customer service.
By selling on Our Daily Magic, you agree to:
- Honor your shipping and processing times. Sellers are obligated to ship an item or otherwise complete a transaction with a buyer in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance. Please be aware that legal requirements for shipping times vary by country.
- Respond to inquiries and special requestsin a timely manner.
- Honor the commitments you make in your shop policies.
- Resolve disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer. In the unlikely event that you can’t reach a resolution, our Dispute Resolution team can help through our case system.
- If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order.
- 8. Responding to Requests for Cancellations, Returns, and Exchanges
Please be aware that in addition to this policy, each country has its own laws surrounding shipping, cancellations, returns, and exchanges. Please familiarize yourself with the laws of your own country and those of your buyers’ countries.
If you are unable to complete a transaction, you must notify the buyer via Our Daily Magic
If the buyer already submitted payment, you must issue a full refund. You are encouraged to keep proof of any refunds in the event a dispute arises.
You may cancel a transaction under the following circumstances:
- The buyer did not pay. (The seller may flag a buyer for a payment not received, chargeback, or canceled payment.)
- Both you and the buyer agree to cancel the transaction prior to shipment, and you have issued the buyer a full refund.
- The buyer did not receive the item(s) ordered, even though you provided proof of shipping, and you have issued a refund for the item. (Refunding shipping is optional, unless the buyer paid with Our Daily Magic Payments, in which case you'll need to refund in full.)
- Both you and the buyer agreed that the buyer could return the item for a refund, you have received the returned item and issued a refund to the buyer for the item. (Refunding shipping is optional, unless the buyer paid with Our Daily Magic Payments, in which case you will need to refund in full.)
Our Daily Magic's Case System
We ask buyers to contact a seller directly and attempt to resolve any outstanding issues before opening a case on Our Daily Magic. For this reason, it is important that you fill out your shop policies and regularly respond to Conversations from your buyers.
Buyers may file a case for a non-delivery or a not-as-described item. You must respond to any open cases within seven days or the time frame noted by Our Daily Magic in the case. Our Daily Magic reserves the right to escalate a case early for circumstances such as seller inactivity, harassment, refusal of service, case manipulation, and undermining the integrity of the case system.
By using Our Daily Magic's Case System, you understand that under Our Daily Magic's dispute resolution procedures, Our Daily Magic may use your personal information for the purpose of resolving disputes with other members. Cases can be filed in the following circumstances:
- Non-Delivery: Anon-delivery occurs when a buyer places an order and submits payment, but does not receive the item. The following are examples of non-delivery cases:
- An item was never sent.
- An item was not sent to the address provided on Our Daily Magic.
- There is no proof that the item was shipped to the buyer’s address.
- Not as Described
- An item is not as described if it is materially different from your listing description or your photos. The following are examples of not as described cases:
- The item received is a different color, model, version, or size than is shown in the photo or described in the listing.
- The item has a different design or material.
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
- You failed to disclose the fact that an item is damaged or is missing parts.
- A buyer purchased three items but only received two.
- The condition of the item is misrepresented. For example, the description at the time of purchase said the item was “new” and the item is used.
- Not as Described cases can also be filed for late delivery. In order to qualify as late delivery, the buyer must provide proof that all of these conditions have been met:
- The item(s) were ordered for a specific date or event.
- The item(s) are rendered useless after that date.
- The seller did not ship the item(s) according to their processing time or the date agreed upon
If Our Daily Magic determines that an item is not as described, you will be required to refund the original shipping and return shipping, in addition to the cost of the item.
Some disputes don’t qualify for Our Daily Magic's case system. These include:
- Items that have been purchased in person.
- Intangible items, services, or prohibited items.
- Transactions where payment is not made through Our Daily Magic Payments or PayPal.
- Items that are returned without a return agreement.
- Items that have been altered, used, worn, or washed after receiving them.
- Physical or tangible items that are not available for return because they have been destroyed or discarded by the buyer.
- Items that are received after the agreed-upon delivery date due to shipping delays.
- Cost of shipping disputes.
When a dispute is ineligible for our case system, we encourage both parties to work together to come to an amicable solution.